Watching all the flying and on-ground action under the heat of the sun can get pretty tiring – which is why we prepared a comfy VIP lounge for guests who prefer to take a break from the heat without having to leave the fiesta grounds.
A VIP pass includes:
- Priority Entrance to the Fiesta
- Complimentary use of the Balloon Launch Patio
- Access to the air-conditioned lounge & toilet
- Breakfast buffet
- Lunch buffet
- Afternoon high tea
VIP Tickets are at PhP 6,000 per person. They will only available via advanced purchase online through our online ticketing portal. A credit card is required for online purchase. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
Revised: 24 December 2016 09:22
- Balloon Fiesta VIP tickets purchased on-line are E-Tickets. You will be asked to present a copy of a purchased E-Ticket to gain admission to the Balloon Fiesta. Failure to do so will result in refusal of admission for which The Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta Foundation (PIHABFF) cannot be held responsible. Your purchase and contract are made directly with the PIHABFF which is responsible for resolving any issues with you.
- Rules of Admission
- A valid ticket must be produced on arrival in order to gain entry into the Balloon Fiesta grounds. A ticket will allow the bearer one (1) entry.
- An e-ticket purchase for multiple individuals (also called a “family ticket” will generate a single e-ticket document containing multiple ticket codes for each guest in the group. Each individual guest must present one of the unique ticket codes to gain entry.
- It is your responsibility to check your e-ticket prior to the Balloon Fiesta and contact the PIHABFF immediately if there is a problem as mistakes will not be rectified during the Balloon Fiesta event.
- Entry will only be permitted upon presentation of a valid E-Ticket. Incomplete or defaced E-Tickets will not be accepted for admission.
- No refunds will be offered unless the Balloon Fiesta is cancelled. Refunds are equal to the face value of the e-ticket. You must claim your refund within three months of the date of the Balloon Fiesta.
- The PIHABFF reserves the right to conduct security searches and to refuse admission to you should you refuse to comply with such security searches.
- Canine companions are permitted on the Balloon Fiesta premises provided owners clean up after them. Owners are responsible for their canine companion’s behavior and should also make sure that their pets will not be a nuisance to other fiesta attendees.
- No illegal substances or glass containers are permitted on Balloon Fiesta premises.
- E-tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the PIHABFF.
- Our security staff may request some form of identification upon entrance to the venue. In order to facilitate the security, safety, and comfort of all guests, the PIHABFF reserves the right to refuse admission and refund the e-ticket value of the Balloon Fiesta in the event of such refusal.
- Admission is at the e-ticket holder’s risk. The PIHABFF will not be held liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained at the Balloon Fiesta, including damage, theft or loss to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the e-ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
- Any violation of the law while attending this event may result in the holder being remanded to the custody of local law enforcement without refund of any portion of the ticket price or charges.
- Duplicate e-tickets will not be issued if the original e-tickets are lost or stolen.
- As a condition of sale the e-ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience and/or by on-site CCTV cameras and recordings for security purposes.
- Information About Purchasing Tickets from this Website
- We may collect information from you when you fill out a form and is used to process financial transactions. This information is not sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of producing the purchased E-Ticket you have requested. Furthermore, the PIHABFF does not store your credit card information in our databases, and relies on PayPal™ for all online payment processing requirements.
- When purchasing tickets through this website, you are limited to a maximum of five (5) entry slots per E-Ticket. This enables a maximum of five (5) people to enter the Balloon Fiesta at one time. Any unused slots on a “multi-slot” or “family” e-ticket is forfeit after the ticket is used.
- This page and any documents referred to on it tell you the terms and conditions on which we supply tickets to you from our website (Tickets). Please read these terms carefully before ordering any Tickets from our website as, by doing so, you accept these terms and conditions.
- You will need to click the box marked ‘I agree to the ticket’s terms & conditions’ in the course of your purchase of Tickets to confirm your acceptance of these terms. If you don’t accept these terms, you will not be able to order any Tickets from our website.
- PIHABFF may use your contact information to contact you about any aspect of your financial transaction. We may also use this information to send you further details regarding the Balloon Fiesta. We will strive to make sure this information is of value to you.
- This website is secured by Secure Socket Layer software to help ensure secure electronic commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your informatoin, including your credit card number, so that it cannot be read as the information is transmitted over the Internet.
- Events Outside our Control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of the Balloon Fiesta’s scheduled activities that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes (as well as others) such things as: adverse meteorological conditions, terrorist attack, fire, flood or natural disaster, epidemics, impossibility of the use of means of public or private transport, or public or private telecommunications networks or the threat of any of these things.
- If a Force Majeure Event occurs, we may have to cancel a performance or abandon it part way through and our obligations to you are deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- The purchase of Balloon Fiesta e-tickets is subject to acceptance of the above terms and conditions. The PIHABFF reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions as and when deemed necessary.
- If there are any questions regaring these terms & conditions, you may contact us using the information below:
Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta Foundation
Air Ads Hangar
Andrews Avenue, Domestic Airport, 1300 Pasay City
Tel: +63 2 851-2450
Fax: +63 2 831-4839