Hot Air Balloon Rides
Go up in a hot air balloon during our daily balloon lifts! Float around the cool morning air. Enjoy the scenery!
Passengers will proceed to the Balloon Fiesta Information Booth — it’s right inside the grounds, after the entrance — where they will be escorted to the inflating balloons. They can chat with the pilots (almost all of them would come from all over the world) and take photos. Once they are fully inflated and the weather is conducive to a flight, we lift off!
Ride tickets are US$ 350 per person. Please take note that ride tickets do not cover the PH₱ 350 entrance fee. A separate entrance ticket must be purchased. Each participant will be asked to sign a waiver in the presence of a witness before joining the flight.
- Balloon Fiesta Hot Air Balloon Ride tickets purchased on-line are E-Tickets. You will be asked to present a copy of a purchased E-Ticket to avail of a hot air balloon ride. Failure to do so will result in refusal of carriage for which The Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta Foundation (PIHABFF) cannot be held responsible. Your purchase and contract are made directly with the PIHABFF which is responsible for resolving any issues with you.
- General Terms and Conditions for Balloon Rides
- A ticket is good only for the specific balloon scheduled above, and may be availed of only by the passenger specified in the passenger details box above. The ticket price does NOT include the Fiesta event entrance fee.
- Purchaser MUST present a valid government issued ID containing their photograph and date of birth.
- Published flight time may vary. The operation may be affected by adverse weather conditions or maintenance activity.
- Passengers are required to be at the BALLOON FIESTA INFORMATION BOOTH at 4:30AM on the day of the launch.
- Exchange or re-booking of tickets are not allowed.
- Tickets are non-transferable. Flights for the ticket holder are valid only at the date and time specified in the ticket.
- Tickets may not be refunded, except under conditions of Event Cancellation or Postponement. A 15% service fee is deducted from the full ticket price.
- Only the designated passenger whose name appears on the balloon lift shall be allowed into the balloon gondola.
- Senior Citizen ID must be shown to obtain discounts, where applicable, prior to the flight. It is assumed that the said senior citizen has no known health issues that may aggravate their condition before, during or after the flight.
- Ticket holders must attend a pre-flight briefing to be admitted into the aircraft. Latecomers who are not able to join this pre-flight briefing shall not be admitted, and will cause the forfeiture of their hot air balloon ride.
- Pregnant women, guests with certain pre-existing health issues, persons with casts, and persons with other disabilities that may place their health in jeopardy will not be allowed to participate in the hot air balloon ride.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. PIHABFFI reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- Ticket holders with infants or pets in arms will not be allowed into the hot air balloon ride.
- PIHABFFI may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, image, or photograph.
- PIHABFFI may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the flight due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or other causes beyond its reasonable control. Interrupted flights will be deemed consummated.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including, but not limited to, weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the flight whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Complaints regarding the flight shall be directed to and addressed by authorized PHABFFI representatives.
- The PIHABFFI reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Acceptable Behavior
- Appropriate standards of behaviour are expected of all persons availing of a hot air balloon ride. Persons deemed to be behaving in a manner that is dangerous or unacceptable in the opinion of PIHABFF, its agents, or contractors, will be refused admission and removed from the venue with no refund on the Ticket.
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right in our reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit to controlled areas of the Venue, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event or to other patrons or that are in breach of the Ticketing Terms and/or to refuse admission and/or to refund the Ticket face value if we have reasonable grounds to do so.
- Ticket holders may be ejected from the Venue if, in the reasonable opinion of the PIHABFFI, its agents, or any contractors appointed by the PIHABFFI, or the Venue, the ticket holder is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the Event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include, but are not limited to: being (or appearing to be) intoxicated, incapable, under the influence of illegal or controlled substances, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or in breach of any of these terms and conditions, or the terms and conditions of the Venue.
- Information About Purchasing Tickets from this Website
- We may collect information from you when you fill out a form and is used to process financial transactions. This information is not sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of producing the purchased E-Ticket you have requested. Furthermore, the PIHABFF does not store your credit card information in our databases, and relies on PayPal™ for all payment processing requirements.
- This page and any documents referred to on it tell you the terms and conditions on which we supply tickets to you from our website (Tickets). Please read these terms carefully before ordering any Tickets from our website as, by doing so, you accept these terms and conditions.
- You will need to click the box marked ‘I agree to the ticket’s terms & conditions’ in the course of your purchase of Tickets to confirm your acceptance of these terms. If you don’t accept these terms, you will not be able to order any Tickets from our website.
- PIHABFF may use your contact information to contact you about any aspect of your financial transaction. We may also use this information to send you further details regarding the Balloon Fiesta. We will strive to make sure this information is of value to you.
- This website is secured by Secure Socket Layer software to help ensure secure electronic commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your information, including your credit card number, so that it cannot be read as the information is transmitted over the Internet.
- Events Outside our Control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of the Balloon Fiesta’s scheduled activities that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes (as well as others) such things as: adverse meteorological conditions, terrorist attack, fire, flood or natural disaster, epidemics, impossibility of the use of means of public or private transport, or public or private telecommunications networks or the threat of any of these things.
- If a Force Majeure Event occurs, we may have to cancel a performance or abandon it part way through and our obligations to you are deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- If there are any questions regarding these terms & conditions, you may contact us using the information below:
Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta Foundation
Air Ads Hangar
Andrews Avenue, Domestic Airport, 1300 Pasay City
Tel: (+63 2) 851-2450
Fax: (+63 2) 836-2959