General admission tickets are at 350Php per person, good for one whole day of fun with friends and family! General admission tickets get you into the venue so you can watch the aerobatic exhibitions and the hot air balloon lift off and fly in. You can also enjoy the different aircraft displays, shops, and food that will be available.
There are several places you can get general admission tickets:
- Through our online ticketing portal until Feb 3, 2017. A credit card will be needed for online purchases.
- SM TicketNet Online until Feb 8, 2017.
- Through SM Ticketnet outlets until Feb 8, 2017. – View list
- At the gate during the event itself.
- At our offices at Air Ads Hangar, Andrews Avenue, Pasay City until Feb 8, 2017. Please call ahead at 8512450. Office hours: 9am- 4pm. – View the location in Google Maps.
Children below the height of 3 ft can enter for free. Senior citizens are entitled to a 20% discount by presenting the proper ID. Tickets have to be purchased at the gate for verification of senior citizen’s ID.
|SM AURA||Basement 1, SM Aura Premier||8085416|
|SM FAIRVIEW||Upper Ground Floor
inside Department Store Near Counter 10
|9395010 / 9392001|
|SM MAKATI||3rd Floor Concierge Hallway. (near Ideal Vision)||810-7777 / 867-4298|
|SM MALL OF ASIA||2nd Level, South Wing,
Business Center (outside), Central Business Park
|5514301 to 05|
|SM MANILA||3rd Level, Department Store, Behind Cashier 21||5236691 / 5236855|
|SM MARIKINA||3rd Floor The SM Store – Customer Service||4771727 to 30|
|SM MEGAMALL||2rd Level, Department Store – Bldg. B||6335012 to 18|
|SM NORTH EDSA||Ground Floor, Department Store||9269002 to 08 / 9224374/ 9264787|
|SM SAN LAZARO||LGF, Business Center, beside escalator||(02) 812-5887|
|SM SOUTH MALL||Ground Level, SM Bills Payment Counter,
Back of Cashier 15
|8000427 to 34|
|SM STA. MESA||3rd Level, Business Center,
West Wing (Urban Concepts)
|7150651 to 53|
Terms and Conditions
- Balloon Fiesta tickets purchased on-line are E-Tickets. You will be asked to present a copy of a purchased E-Ticket to gain admission to the Balloon Fiesta. Failure to do so will result in refusal of admission for which The Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta Foundation (PIHABFF) cannot be held responsible. Your purchase and contract are made directly with the PIHABFF which is responsible for resolving any issues with you.
- Rules of Admission
- A valid ticket must be produced at the venue gates in order to gain entry into the Balloon Fiesta grounds. A ticket will allow one (1) entry per bearer only. A ticket is invalid after this entry.
- A weekday ticket may only be used on weekdays. If the guest would like to use a discounted weekday ticket for weekend admission, additional charges will be made.
- An e-ticket purchase for multiple individuals (also called a “family ticket” will generate a single e-ticket document containing multiple “slots” for each guest in the group. The entire group will be admitted into the Balloon Fiesta at one time. Any unused slots or non-appearance of the members of the group will become invalid after the ticket is used to gain entry.
- It is your responsibility to check your e-ticket prior to the Balloon Fiesta and contact the PIHABFF immediately before the event if there is a problem as mistakes will not be rectified during the Balloon Fiesta event.
- Entry will only be permitted upon presentation of a valid E-Ticket. Incomplete, mutilated or defaced E-Tickets will not be accepted for admission.
- No refunds will be offered unless the Balloon Fiesta is cancelled. Refunds are equal to the face value of the e-ticket. You must claim your refund within three months of the date of the Balloon Fiesta.
- Security measures will be in effect during the event including hand-held metal detection and bag checks. Items determined to be unacceptable by the event organizer will not be permitted. If any prohibited items are revealed during search, the patron(s) will be permitted to return to their vehicle with the item(s) or they can dispose of the item(s). The PIHABFF reserves the right to refuse admission to you should you refuse to comply with such security searches.
- Children below the height of three (3) feet (91.5cm) can enter for free. Standard ticket prices to the Balloon Fiesta apply for children taller than 3 feet.
- Canine companions are permitted on the Balloon Fiesta premises provided owners clean up after them. Owners are responsible for their canine companion’s behavior and should also make sure that their pets will not be a nuisance to other fiesta attendees.
- No illegal substances or glass containers are permitted on Balloon Fiesta premises.
- E-tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the PIHABFF.
- Our security staff may request some form of identification upon entrance to the venue. In order to facilitate the security, safety, and comfort of all guests, the PIHABFF reserves the right to refuse admission and refund the e-ticket value of the Balloon Fiesta in the event of such refusal.
- The holder voluntarily assumes all risks incident to the event, including the risk of lost, stolen or damaged property or personal injury and death. As such, the holder voluntarily releases and holds PIHABFF free and harmless from any damage, loss or injury which the holder may sustain due to the event.
- Any violation of the law while attending this event may result in the holder being remanded to the custody of local law enforcement without refund of any portion of the ticket price or charges.
- Duplicate e-tickets will not be issued if the original e-tickets are lost or stolen. You can use the link sent to you via e-mail to print another copy of your ticket.
- As a condition of sale the e-ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, radio, webcast and other public broadcast and/or for any video or DVD as part of the audience and/or by on-site CCTV cameras and recordings for security purposes.
- Information About Purchasing Tickets from this Website
- We may collect information from you when you fill out a form and is used to process financial transactions. This information is not sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of producing the purchased E-Ticket you have requested. Furthermore, the PIHABFF does not store your credit card information in our databases, and relies on PayPal™ for all payment processing requirements.
- When purchasing tickets through this website, you are limited to a maximum of five (5) entry slots per E-Ticket. This enables a maximum of five (5) people to enter the Balloon Fiesta at one time. Any unused slots on a “multi-slot” or “family” e-ticket is forfeited after the ticket is used.
- This page and any documents referred to on it tell you the terms and conditions on which we supply tickets to you from our website (Tickets). Please read these terms carefully before ordering any Tickets from our website as, by doing so, you accept these terms and conditions.
- You will need to click the box marked ‘I agree to the ticket’s terms & conditions’ in the course of your purchase of Tickets to confirm your acceptance of these terms. If you don’t accept these terms, you will not be able to order any Tickets from our website.
- PIHABFF may use your contact information to contact you about any aspect of your financial transaction. We may also use this information to send you further details regarding the Balloon Fiesta. We will strive to make sure this information is of value to you.
- This website is secured by Secure Socket Layer software to help ensure secure electronic commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your information, including your credit card number, so that it cannot be read as the information is transmitted over the Internet.
- Events Outside our Control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of the Balloon Fiesta’s scheduled activities that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes (as well as others) such things as: adverse meteorological conditions, terrorist attack, fire, flood or natural disaster, epidemics, impossibility of the use of means of public or private transport, or public or private telecommunications networks or the threat of any of these things.
- If a Force Majeure Event occurs, we may have to cancel a performance or abandon it part way through and our obligations to you are deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- The purchase of Balloon Fiesta e-tickets is subject to acceptance of the above terms and conditions. The PIHABF reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions as and when deemed necessary.
- Tickets are transferrable.
- If there are any questions regarding these terms & conditions, you may contact us using the information below:
Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta Foundation
Air Ads Hangar
Andrews Avenue, Domestic Airport, 1300 Pasay City
Tel: +63 2 851-2450
Fax: +63 2 836-2959